Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Explanation, Please

We've been friends for awhile. We're both prefects, and in the same Geography class. I recently moved to sit with him and two other guys who's conversation is a lot more interesting than the two girls I previously sat with.

This whole, "do I like him, do I not?" thing started at rehearsals for a show I was introducing and that he was doing sound for. I sat with him in the sound box - not being needed for most of the rehearsals. We were friendly at the event, me playfully hitting him and setting up competitions where he and a friend had to see how many numbers they could get (which, much to my secret relief, he refused to partake in). 

He's sweet, and I'm constantly teasing him about girls he might like - his reactions are so priceless that I can't help it. "Oh, Samantha, eh? kissy kissy," and his face breaks into a shocked smile,
"What?! No! I don't like her!" Priceless.


Maybe he'll ask me to dance at the ball.