Sunday, 11 November 2007

Open Your Eyes

I think everyone focuses on how the world's a terrible place too much. For once, why can't we just look around and see its beauty? Sure, the world's going to explode soon because we've destroyed it, but for now, let's appreciate it! There's so much in the world that people are blind to because they're too busy looking at the bad stuff, at the wars, at the destruction. If you look deeper into those bad things, I think you'll find that beauty can even be found there.

For once, can we open our eyes and appreciate what's in front of us? It's not all bad. Trust me, I've been looking. I see more good than bad. Yesterday at work, a mother came in with her little girl resting on her hip. Out of the blue, the little girl turned to face her mother and kissed her on the cheek. It was a beautiful moment of humanity, and those moments can happen any place, at any time. If you're ever feeling down with humanity, go to the arrivals gate and you will feel better again within ten minutes :)


On that note, I probably won't be posting for a bit because I have exams and dearly need to study.

No comments: