Thursday, 22 November 2007

Crooner

My latest fantasy in a guy is a jazz singer. I'm madly in love with Jamie Cullum, who's not particularly sexy, but his voice...Oh my. And he plays piano. Put two and two together and you have the perfect man - well, in my humble opinion, any way.
So, in my search of a crooning jazz singer, I've begun trying to find jazz bars to go to and...well, watch. Thing is, even if I found one, I couldn't go, only being seventeen. I have to wait a bit longer yet, which is rather irritating seeing as I want a jazz singer now. 

Imagine with me, if you will your man playing on the grand piano in your living room, singing some song from the top of his head. You wander over, and for a moment, he continues playing whilst looking you in the eye, that cheeky glint in his. Then suddenly, he stops playing and stand up next to you. He lifts you on the piano and you do it on the keys. And being a pianist, he's very good with his hands. Alright, alright. I'm pathetic and have far too much time on my hands, I know. But imagine it. Hot, isn't it?

As a side note, less than a week 'till my exams are over!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

It sounds like a prettykinky fantasy and Im sorry I cant help you out myself, I don't know how to play the piano and I'm not of a jazz singer, the only singing I do is I rap. But good luck in your search for a jazz singer

Brandon

Anonymous said...

Me it's Janis Joplin... Try her "summertime" if you don't know it... a delight.

One of my character is drift from College callgirl, I called her C. Amazing woman by the way. Both.

An other girl/hooker is from Joplin, I called her Jane, I love her very much. I deserve her one of the writing I prefer for the moment, her very particular talk at the funeral of one of my characters.

A masculine, messy woman... but... god... when she sings...

Charisma...

N.