Saturday, 27 February 2010

Wonderful Afternoon

Ok, I'm pretty low on blog topics at the moment. I know as soon as I post this, I'll get rude comments about Jake, but for my supporters out there, I wanted to share the lovely afternoon I had yesterday.

I was pretty hungover yesterday, and to make matters worse, there was a little accident involving a water bottle and my phone, which meant that the screen had stopped working. I had work at 5, and not being a car owner, I had to bus in, so I had no time for a nap.
I mentioned all of this to Jake, and he texted me back and said,
"I'll come over, you can have a nap and then I'll drop you at work." I told him he didn't have to, but he said he wanted to and I didn't put up that much of a fight.
He turned up twenty minutes later with KFC in his hands, knowing that I was craving something fatty for the hangover. We ate, and then he held me in his arms as I had a nap. He rubbed my back as I snuggled against his warm body. He then woke me up and took me to work.

It wasn't much but his thoughtfulness was so wonderful, especially as we hadn't spent too much time together recently because we've been busy with setting our flats up and getting jobs. I was hungover as hell, but it was a wonderful afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawn!!!

Anonymous said...

Yawn!!!