Tuesday, 23 February 2010

The Durex Vibrating Ring


So, test drove this the other day with Jake. We were both curious about it, and when I saw them on special the other day, I bought one to try out.

It's a little rubber ring that you slip over your man's shaft, and it stretches to accommodate his size. The battery bit, the part that vibrates, needs to be facing up as to stimulate the clitoris, which I found a bit annoying because when we changed from missionary to doggy, I had to turn it around so it stimulated the right area. You hit the little purple button and you get 20 minutes of steady vibrations.

I enjoyed the ring, don't get me wrong, but I was a little disappointed with it. Jake enjoyed it, and thought it was a lot of fun. I was expecting it to make me climax a lot easier, but it didn't. I think this was because it was just a steady stream of vibrations, rather than constantly changing tempos or pulsating. This seemed to just numb me in a way, and after awhile it wasn't really doing anything.

Although it was fun, I don't think I'd rush out to buy it again in a hurry. Perhaps anyone can recommend other brands that pulsate or vibrate infrequently? It certainly changed up the bedroom activities, which perhaps was more exciting than the actual product itself. Has anyone else had a similar experience with these?


2 comments:

Reflex said...

I have not been very impressed with the whole ring thing with my gf. Difficult to keep properly positions, and movements must be precise for any effect. Takes me out of anything that is going on.

Strongly reccomend a regular type toy(ie: vibrating dildo) that can be applied manually to your clitoris while you are getting taken care of(or other areas if your more adventurerous).

AFare24Get said...

Where do you get this at? Adult novelty stores or Wal-Mart/CVS? I haven't seen one yet but maybe that's just my part of Texas.