Friday, 24 September 2010

The End

So, as we can see, I haven't updated in awhile.

This is because I no longer feel like it. I realise I had stopped being truly honest with my blog, because I was scared that people would judge me, therefore defeating the purpose of a blog.
For example, I don't think I ever told my readers that Jake told me that he would no longer find me attractive if I put on weight. That he often made me feel like I was in the wrong, when I'd never even done anything.

This blog has been so much fun, and I have loved it. I have grown up through it, and it's been my diary over the past few years. In a way I'm sad that it has to end, but I don't enjoy it like I used to.

I feel good about myself now. I've felt better about myself than I have in a long time.

I am seeing someone - the guy I had the one night stand with, guess it wasn't so one nighter after all. I'm taking it slowly and casually, not willing to leap into anything too serious.

I hope you have all enjoyed reading my blog. I'll be twenty in about a month, so I think now is a good time to end it, considering I started it just before I turned seventeen.

Thanks for reading, I wish you all great happiness in the future.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao, Adios, So long Bambino

Anonymous said...

What about the one night stand? Your email argument? Some of your readers aren't judgmental pricks who get off on putting down people on the internet!

I've been reading your blog for years, though I haven't been a frequent commenter. I guess I'll have to respect your decision to end this blog, it has been one of my favorites. Best of wishes. Never feel too shy to drop by once in a while if you do decide to keep this up, to vent or say hi. I'll keep you in my Google reader until you delete it permanently!

Anonymous said...

It's been a privilege to be apart of your life, if only on a computer, half-way across the world.

I hope you find your happy ending... you so deserve it.

Take care of yourself and be good :-)

Reflex said...

Congratulations for turning what could have been a bad thing into a relationship. I apologize for defending Jake so much, he does not sound as good in this account as he did before, and the statements I made were based on how you had described him. You are correct that when you feel you have to lie to your private anonymous blog there is something wrong.


I wish you good luck in life, its been a quick three years. If you ever wander back hopefully I'll stumble across your blog, although honestly four of the five blogs I read regularly are ending or have ended this year, and it feels like the age of blogging is pretty much over.

Thanks for this look into your world, I wish you all the best.

Kiera said...

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Happy early birthday. Best of luck.

Ps. I'll still be subscribed in case you do ever post again.

Anonymous said...

"it feels like the age of blogging is pretty much over" Reflex
Perhaps the age of personal private life Blogs is waning, HOWEVER, perhaps Blogs such as Kunstler's can help us in moving towards a simpler more sustainable lives.
Blogs such as Sixteen's are or have been an interesting look into the life of the upcoming firey youth of today.
Perhaps Work/Travel & Learn Sixteen

Anonymous said...

"it feels like the age of blogging is pretty much over" Reflex
Perhaps the age of personal private life Blogs is waning, HOWEVER, perhaps Blogs such as Kunstler's can help us in moving towards a simpler more sustainable lives.
Blogs such as Sixteen's are or have been an interesting look into the life of the upcoming firey youth of today.
Perhaps Work/Travel & Learn Sixteen